Welcome to the Community College of Philadelphia Library study room system.
• PRIMARY PURPOSE of group study rooms:
- small groups of students to engage in collaborative and cooperative study
- group study rooms are not available for classes, lectures or seminars, or student club meetings.
• RESERVATIONS - Users can reserve group study rooms:
- for up to 2 hours a day.
- up to 60 days in advance.
• Users MUST confirm their reservation by email within 30 mins or risk forfeiting their reservations.
• KEYS - Group study room access:
- Check out the key from Circulation Desk (L1-04) to enter the study room.
- Users are responsible for locking the room when finished and returning the key to the Circulation Desk.
- Users are responsible for any cost to replace lost keys.
- Permitted: drinks from containers with secured lids, such as travel mugs.
- All other food or drink is not permitted.
• BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS:
- keep noise levels low - the rooms are not sound-proof.
- please leave the room as clean or cleaner than you found it.
If you are looking to reserve the One Button Studio at the Main Campus Library and Learning Commons click here.