Welcome to the Community College of Philadelphia Library study room system. Users are required to confirm their reservations. A confirmation email will be sent immediately after a reservation is placed. Users have one day to confirm their reservations, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled.
• PRIMARY PURPOSE of group study rooms:
- small groups of students to engage in collaborative and cooperative study
- group study rooms are not available for classes, lectures or seminars, or student club meetings.
• RESERVATIONS - Users can reserve group study rooms:
- for up to 2 hours a day.
- up to 60 days in advance.
• KEYS - Group study room access:
- Check out the key from Circulation Desk (L1-04) to enter the study room.
- Users are responsible for locking the room when finished and returning the key to the Circulation Desk.
- Users are responsible for any cost to replace lost keys.
- Permitted: drinks from containers with secured lids, such as travel mugs.
- All other food or drink is not permitted.
• BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS:
- keep noise levels low - the rooms are not soundproof.
- please leave the room as clean or cleaner as you found it.
Please note that each study room is equipped with a security camera. All activities in the study rooms are monitored by the Department of Public Safety.
If you are looking to reserve the One Button Studio at the Main Campus Library and Learning Commons click here.